UNDERSTANDING YOUR TIP-OFF SUBSCRIPTION
How you are billed for your Tip-Off Subscription - Subscriptions 'auto-renew'
Subscriptions to The Tip-Off Forecast renew automatically (auto-renew) at the completion of the chosen subscription billing period (either 1, 3 or 12 months). This prevents disruption to running services. Our e-commerce provider is 'Piano / Tinypass Software'.
Put simply, if you subscribe for 12 months your subscription will auto-renew at the completion of this period for another 12 months. If you subscribe for 3 months your subscription will auto-renew at the completion of this period for another 3 months.
Your subscription auto-renews
The auto-renew billing cycle continues indefinitely unless you sign-in and manually choose to 'toggle off' the auto-renew. If you toggle off the auto-renew, you will not be billed again and your subscription will not renew at the end of the billing cycle. If you change your mind, you can toggle the auto-renew back on at any time within your subscription period, to continue on with your subscription billing cycle. PLEASE BE AWARE that if you choose the 'cancel my subscription' link you will immediately revoke your access to The Tip-Off and all supplementary material. We do not recommend that you do this.
To ensure that your subscription does not lapse / Update your card details
Update your card payment details (expiry date, CCV code etc) or to add a new payment method and set it as the new default for recurring payments:
++ If your credit card is linked to your PayPal account then sign into PayPal directly to update your card details
1. Visit https://dashboard.tinypass.com/
2. Enter your Tip-Off / Tinypass e-mail address and password (you can also reset your password here)
3. While you're logged in: Go to My Wallet. From here you can select your existing card and update the expiry date or CCV code
4. Or, "Add a new payment method" and check the box "Make this my default payment method"
5. Go to "My Library" and click on the Elizabeth Peru - Tip-Off subscription's ‘product image’ (a picture of Elizabeth)
6. Click on the ‘Subscription’ tab and mark the new credit card as the default payment method
Optional: Go to "My wallet" click on an old credit card and then on the garbage bin icon to delete it from your account
If you wish to disable the auto renew feature / cancel the subscription
1. Absolutely, just head to https://dashboard.tinypass.com/ and log in with your Tip-Off / Tinypass account
2. Click on the "my library" tab and you will see your Elizabeth Peru / Tip-Off subscription product image
3. Click on the Elizabeth Peru - Tip-Off subscription's ‘product image’ (a picture of Elizabeth)
4. Click on the 'subscription' tab
5. Toggle the 'Auto Renew' option to the off position and hit the 'Save changes' button
You will receive an email confirmation almost immediately. And that’s it! Your payment auto renew has now been suspended and you will not be billed again. You will continue to have full access to all the benefits of Elizabeth Peru's Tip-Off until your subscription expires. Should you change your mind, simply return the 'Auto Renew' toggle to the 'on' position.
PLEASE BE AWARE that if you choose the 'cancel my subscription' link you will immediately revoke your access to The Tip-Off and all supplementary material. We do not recommend that you do this.
I’m a returning customer, how can I best resubscribe to The Tip-Off ?
Yes, re-connecting is quick and easy
1. Open your web browser settings and enable the acceptance of cookies from third party websites
2. Secondly, again in your browser settings, delete your web browser cookies
3. Visit https://elizabethperu.com/access-the-tip-off
4. When the pop-up window presents, rather than use the 'ALREADY SUBSCRIBED? link up top to sign in, instead, first select the subscription term (annual, quarterly, monthly)
5. You will be prompted for your email address
Enter your email address, it should be recognised as existing - continue to follow the prompts to complete
Can I gift The Tip-Off to a friend or loved one?
Absolutely, gifting The Tip-Off is possible. It will be a one off payment for you and you can choose either 3 or 12 months. Gifts are delivered on the date of your choosing and you can even add a personalised message to the lucky recipient. Please use the following direct link - it's quick and easy - LEARN MORE & GIFT THE TIP OFF NOW
Refunds & Cancellations
Digital Goods and Online Courses: Due to the nature of digital data, we cannot refund digital goods and/or online classes
EASY ACCESS PROCEDURE - Purchase your Tip-Off Subscription
New Subscribers, upon purchase you will have instant access to the latest Tip-Off Global Energy Forecast. Keep safe your email address and password as you will use these each time you sign-in. The first time you subscribe you will be taken directly to the Tip-Off access page where you will view and download the current issue.
We post a new Tip-Off for you every week on THURSDAY so please return to the access page http://elizabethperu.com/access-the-tip-off each week and download the latest forecast. We also send a weekly reminder email to all subscribers, letting you know that a new Tip-Off is available. If you are not currently receiving our reminder email, please let us know and we will do the rest, email the team firstname.lastname@example.org
SIGN IN - Existing Subscribers
THE MAJORITY OF SIGN IN ISSUES are easily solved are are related to your web browser cookies settings
1. Open your web browser settings / preferences and ensure that you are ACCEPTING COOKIES from third party websites and not blocking cookies
2. You should then thoroughly delete your cookies and temporary files (again via the browser settings) If required, concise assistance with this can be found by following this link https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic
3. Quit and restart your browser, then visit the Tip-Off access page where you will be prompted to enter your email address and passwor
4. Visit https://elizabethperu.com/access-the-tip-off
5. When the pop up window with the price options presents, follow the link "Already Subscribed? Sign In"
6. Enter your email and password. (if you don't have one or can't remember it, please retrieve one at https://dashboard.tinypass.com/login/showResetPassword
Access The Tip-Off at any time - simply visit the access page https://elizabethperu.com/access-the-tip-off
When will I receive the Tip-Off Forecast?
The current Tip-Off Forecast is available for download instantly upon subscribing. We will then post a new Tip-Off for you each THURSDAY. Each week (or each day if you desire) you will return to the access page https://elizabethperu.com/access-the-tip-off and access the latest content as an easy to handle PDF document or streaming audio. We present the two most recent issues of The Tip-Off online for you to access at any one time. We do not provide a 'back catalogue' or keep a repository of issues. We also post exclusive content just for our subscribers on the access page. We also send a weekly reminder email to all subscribers. If you would like to receive this reminder email, please let us know...... email@example.com
Australian Customers - GST
If you are a resident of Australia and pay using your Australian credit card or PayPal account the total price includes GST. You will not be issued with a separate tax invoice
Can I begin with a 1 or 3 month subscription and then change to a 12 month subscription?
Another good question. Yes, of course you can. Simply email the the team with your request and we will take care of this for you firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I change my email address or password?
To change your email address or password, simply login to your account at: https://dashboard.tinypass.com/login. Then click on your email address in the top right hand corner of the screen and in the drop-down menu click "Account Settings". From there you can change your email address and/or password.
I have forgotten my password, how do I request a new password?
To reset your password go to: https://dashboard.tinypass.com/login/showResetPassword Type in your email address and complete the security check. We will then send you an email with a link to reset your password. Please remember to check you spam / other / junk mailbox for the password reset email.
I have subscribed, how do I contact The Team regarding my subscription?
If you have paid for content and would like to contact us you have two ways of doing so. You can log into to your Tinypass dashboard at https://dashboard.tinypass.com/login. Then, click "Help!" at the top of the screen, and "New Inquiry," which will enable you to message us directly. Alternatively, please send an email to email@example.com
We aim to answer all messages within 24 hours ( often much sooner - please allow up to 48 hours over weekends and public holidays)
If you have questions, wish to provide feedback or require any assistance at all, we would LOVE to hear from you, please reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org